This recipe is inspired by the bottle of dill weed I found hiding in the back of my spice chest and a tub of sour cream that was about to expire. Who can say no to some classic dill dip? I sure as hell cant, its the go to chip dip in my house and when you follow this recipe you'll never buy it from the store again.
- 1 Cup/ 206g Mayo
- 1 Cup/ 246g Sour Cream
- 1.5 Tbs/ 6g Dill Weed or fresh dill
- 1/2 Tbs/ 5g Onion Powder
- 1 Tbs/ 15g Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tbs 3g Tony Bs Burger Banger
- Fresh Dill, Tony Bs Burger Banger, Chili Flakes, Chives, Green Onion, Fried Onion
- Put all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix well to incorporate everything.
- Garnish with whatever you want. I used fresh dill and Tony Bs Burger Banger.
- Enjoy with Steak Chips or regular ole tater chips.
- Store in fridge for up to 7-10 days
- Tag us at @eatsteakchips and let us know what you think of the dip!!!