Make it for yourself and tell us what you think..
This recipe serves ✌🏼 people or 1 very hungry person, Enjoy!
- 6oz of Pasta ( Such as bucatini, egg tagliolini, or spaghetti)
- .75oz Sichuan Peppercorn Steak Chips (Half a bag)
3 Tbs unsalted butter, cubed, divided
¾ cup finely grated Parmesan
- ⅓ cup finely grated Pecorino
Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a pot. Season with salt; add pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, until about 2 minutes before tender. Drain, reserving ¾ cup pasta cooking water. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE PASTA WATER!
- Open Steak Chips, take one out and eat it. put the rest in a blender. Blend until fine powder. Set aside
- Melt 2 Tbs of butter in a pan or pot over medium heat. Add Steak Chip powder and cook, swirling pan, until toasted, about 1 minute.
- Add ½ cup reserved pasta water to pan/pot and bring to a simmer. Add pasta and remaining butter.
- Reduce heat to low and add Parmesan, stirring and tossing with tongs until melted.
- Remove pan from heat; add Pecorino…it stinks so good! Stir and toss until cheese melts, sauce coats the pasta, and pasta is al dente. (Add more pasta water if sauce seems dry.) Transfer pasta to warm bowls and serve.
Wadddahhh ya think? Tag us @Eatsteakchips or email Admin@Eatsteakchips.com