This Cesar Dressing is so freaking good, its been my go to Cesar for about 7 years now. Is it traditional? Absolutely not. Not the biggest fan of canned fishies and I enjoy a spicy brown mustard compared to he "traditional" Dijon, so that's what's in my frig.
It's the first time I'm actually transcribing this recipe from my brain to this here website blog. Wanna know the real reason? So my girlfriend can stop asking me to make it!! I can now just tell her to go to this website and whip it up. hahaha I hope this dressing is as good to you as it has been for me over the years.
- Salad Oil 1/2 Cup / 112g
- Parmesan Cheese 5 Tbs / 35g (fine Crumble)
- Egg Yolk 1 Large / 30g
- Lemon Juice 2 Tbs / 24g
- Spicy Brown Mustard 1 Tsp / 7g
- Garlic 2 Cloved / 7g
- Salt 1 Tsp / 6g
- Worcestershire 1 Tsp / 4g
- Black Pepper 1 Tsp /3g
- In a large bowl add garlic, mustard, worcestershire, lemon juice & egg yolk. Whisk all that together.
- Grab a medium towel, get it wet and wrap it around the base of your bowl. This helps the bowl from sliding around when you are whisking ( If you're a baller skip this step)
- In a measuring cup or vessel with a spout slowly stream in the oil with one hand while you are whisking to emulsify so you're dressing doesn't look like a lava lamp.
- Once emulsified toss in parm cheese, salt, pepper and whisk some more to incorporate all ingredients.
- Throw it on some green leaves and Enjoy!!
- Tag us at @EatSteakChips and let us know what you think