If you're down with the deviled.. you better be making these eggs. This has been my go to recipe for about 10 years now and I have even put them on a menu at a brewery when I was the chef and customers raved about them. I understand everyone puts their own spin on their eggs but this is my 6 ingredient recipe, so strap in!
- 6 Large Eggs - Yolks 100g
- Sambal 1Tbs / 20g
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tsp / 6g
- Lemon Juice 1 tsp / 4g
- Salt 1/2 tsp / 2g
- Chili Flakes, crumble up Tony Bs Steak Chips, Dill Spring, Caviar.
- Boil water in a pot. Once water is at a boil turn down to medium heat and GENTLY place eggs in pot and boil for 12 minutes. DONT yell "Kobe" and shoot them in from the other side of the kitchen, they will break all over the place.
- While eggs are having a blast in the hot tub, In a bowl add all remaining ingredients and mix well
- Once eggs are done take them out and GENTLY place them into a separate bowl with ice water.
- After eggs are cooled tap the top and bottom of egg on lip of bowl and peel them submerged in water( yes, submerged! the water gets in-between the shell and the whites which makes it easier to peel.
- Cut eggs in half, remove yolks and pass them through a fine mesh strainer into bowl with remaining ingredients and mix well. I do this because I don't like clumps in my mixture, also easier to pipe.
- Place egg mixture in zip lock bag or pastry bag(fancy pants...) and cut off a small corner to pipe the mix through.
- Fill up egg whites
- Garnish with chili flakes, Tony Bs Steak Chips, Dill spring, Chives or Caviar
- Enjoy them Suckers!!!