- 1-1/4 Cup / 300g Scallion Oil
- 2 Bunches / 150g Scallion ends
- 1 Cup / 110g Fried Garlic
- 1/3 Cup / 40g Gochugaru (coarse chili flakes)
- 1-1/2 Tbs / 25g Gochujang (fermented chili paste)
- 1 Tbs / 20g Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbs / 17g Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbs / 17g Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbs / 10g Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Tbs / 7g Salt
- 1 Tsp / 3g Sichuan Peppercorn
- 1/2 Tsp / 2g Black Pepper
- Combine Oil and Scallion ends in a pot over medium/low heat for about 45 minutes. Were trying to steep the scallions in the oil to give it a bit of flavor. NOT fry them although they will be a little crispy on the edges when done.
- In a metal bowl combine all seasonings
- After about 45 minutes the oil should be nice and ready. Strain the oil through a strainer into the metal bowl containing spices.
- Mix well and don't forget that its still rippin ass hot.
- Once that shit cools down a bit, transfer to Tupperware and store for up to a month in dry storage area
- Enjoy and tag us @Eatsteakchips and let us know what you think