- 2 Pounds of Party wings
- Canola/ Veggie Oil for frying
- 1/2 Tbs / 10g Salt
- 1/2 Tbs / 4g Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tbs / 4g Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tbs / 4g Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tbs / 4g Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tbs / 4g Cumin
- 1 Tbs / 10g Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup / 106g Mayo
- 4 Tbs / 40g Cotija Cheese
- 4 Tbs / 40g Franks Hot Sauce (or whatever hot sauce you prefer)
- 3/4 Ear / 100g Corn ( or you can use canned corn and drain the juice)
- 1 Tbs / 2g Lime Zest
- 1 Tbs Lime Juice
- 4 Tbs Cilantro (chopped)
- Sprinkle of salt
- Cilantro (chopped)
- Cotija (crumbled)
- Corn (1/4 of the cobb from dressing)
- Lime zest
- Turn on oven to 375 degrees
- Toss canola or whatever oil you use to fry shit up in a medium size pot( Fill pot with 1/4 oil, don't overfill or shit will get wild ). Place on stove over medium heat and creep up to 350 degrees
- Lightly coat ear of corn with olive oil and salt. Put on pan and rock it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pat dry 2 pounds of "party style" chicken wings. Toss in bowl with the seasoning blend & healthy squirts of lime juice.
- When your oil is rockin' at 350 degrees GENTLY place wings in oil. Fry them suckers until they are 165-180 internal temp or GBD (Golden Brown Delicious)
- Take corn out of oven, set aside to cool down.
- Once you have achieved GBD take wings out. Put on cooking rack to drain excess grease.
- Cut Corn off of cobb ( 3/4 for dressing, 1/4 for garnish)
- In a bowl add Mayo, Cotija, Franks hot sauce, Lime zest, Lime juice, Corn, Cilantro and a sprinkle of salt.
- Mix that shit up real good
- Toss in wings and coat with yummy elote goodness
- Slang em in a serving dish
- Garnish with Cilantro, Corn, Cotija & Lime
- Enjoy and tag us @Eatsteakchips and let us know what you think of the wings!!