- 1/2 Cup / 112g Unsalted Butter (Room Temp)
- 1 Tbs / 15g Gochujang (fermented chilipaste)
- 1 Tbs / 15g Honey
- 1 Tbs Chives
- 1 Spanish Onion
- 1 Tbs Butter (unsalted)
- Sliced American Cheese
- Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese
- Sliced Italian Bread
- 1 Bag Gochu Bang Steak Chips
- Julienne or thinly slice them onions on a cutting board and not in a sink, put them in a pan with 1 Tbs of butter over low heat. Constantly be observant not to burn them. Should take about 45 minutes
- In a bowl goes the Butter, Gochujang, Honey and Chives. Mix until everything is incorporated. No butter skid marks!
- Spread Gochujang butter on both sides of bread
- Place bread in a pan over medium heat and toast. 2-3 minutes
- Flip them pieces on over, hit em that American and Pepper Jack cheese
- Crumble 2-3 Steak Chips over the cheese... or all of them!
- Don't forget the caramelized onions
- Cook for another couple, two, tree minutes or until desired toastiness. I mean if you like it burnt by all means light that sucker up!
- Enjoy! Hopefully you didn't burn it